Indian Heritage has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. This document discloses our information gathering and usage practices. For additional information about Indian Heritage, please review our Terms and Conditions.
Use of your Information
- Indian Heritage does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- Indian Heritage collects personal information about you through your use of the Services and the Website, including your registration details and information relating to your use of the Website and the content you access.
- Indian Heritage may use this personal information to help us provide the Services to you, to verify your identity, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Indian Heritage, our users, or others, for internal research purposes, for promoting and marketing other Indian Heritage products and Services to you, and for any other use that you authorise. Your membership's trading history may be published in your feedback.
- We release account and other personal information only when we believe release is appropriate for legal compliance and law enforcement (including to government agencies with statutory law enforcement responsibilities); to facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Indian Heritage, our users, or others. Government agencies with statutory roles enabling them to request data from us includes but is not restricted to Police and the Ministry Of Economic Development. Members can contact Indian Heritage to ask whether such information has been provided.
- If you wish to take Dispute Tribunal proceedings against another member, you can contact Indian Heritage or the Disputes Tribunal for a statutory declaration, requesting contact details for the sole purpose of making a claim.
- It is the policy of Indian Heritage to send our members email throughout the auction process and other email they elect to receive, in addition to customary business communications (payment confirmations, etc.). Further, it is our policy to immediately remove any member from any mailing list upon the member's request. In addition, Indian Heritage will send newsletters and other communications to members. Newsletters will contain clear and obvious instructions for how the member can remove himself or herself from that mailing list.
- We do use email as a means of receiving feedback from our members, and we encourage you to email us with your questions or comments.
- Our site's registration form requires you to provide us contact information and may also require demographic information. We may use your contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company and promotional material from some of our affiliated partners. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary.
Updating your Personal Information
- Indian Heritage provides you with ways in which you can update your personal information, including changing your email address, password, phone number, etc. Indian Heritage will store previous email addresses against your profile to ensure compliance with our Terms and Conditions - specifically the use of one account per member.
Delivery Address Details
- Indian Heritage enables you to save one or more of your delivery addresses which we will store against your profile. When you buy an item you have the option of selecting a delivery address which we will then send to the seller. We will never give the seller your address without your permission.
Control of Your Password
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Ensure you logout when you have finished visiting Indian heritage, especially if you access Indian Heritage from a shared computer.
Credit Card Security
- We work diligently to protect the security of your personal information, including credit card information.
- Indian Heritage uses "session" cookies to temporarily store information to help you use the site. This information is used to deliver the right content to you as you use the site and avoids unnecessarily asking you to log in. Session cookies expire immediately when you close your web browser or are deleted after 30 minutes of no activity on Indian Heritage
- Indian Heritage also uses "persistent" cookies to personalise the user experience, to help protect our members and to provide us with research information (such as how often members visit Indian Heritage each month). Persistent cookies allow us to track users on Indian Heritage and help us identify users abusing the Indian Heritage service. A persistent auto-login cookie is also stored when Members select the "remember me" option when logging in. The auto-login cookie is removed when the Member logs out.
Advertising and third party links
- Some Indian Heritage advertisers may request information directly from users, or link to sites that do so. Indian Heritage has no control over its advertisers' privacy policies, and encourages users to review such policies prior to submitting any personal information to them.
- Indian Heritage contains non-advertising links to a variety of third party sites to enhance the member experience. Indian Heritage has no control of either the content or privacy policies of such sites, nor should such links be considered an endorsement of these sites except where otherwise noted.
- Indian Heritage also uses Google's Double-click services to deliver display advertisements intended to be relevant to your interests, based on the information you have provided to us through the use of any of our Services. We do not provide your personal information to Google.
Other information we collect
- We use additional information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address.
- Users who login have their IP addresses recorded. This information will only be provided to legal authorities in cases of suspected fraud or for law enforcement purposes. This information is stored securely and will not be provided to other members or non-authorised parties.
- If you choose to post messages in our message areas or leave feedback for other users, we will collect that information you provide to us.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Customer service phone conversations may be recorded for internal training and quality assurance purposes. This helps us ensure the information we provide members is consistent and accurate. Phone records will be stored securely and will generally be retained for up to six months.
- If you wish to have your registration removed from our directory for any reason, you may send us an email requesting this.
Updates to our information practices
- From time to time, we make changes to our information practices or alter the functionality of our website. We always update this statement accordingly, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on privacy practices at Indian Heritage .
- If you have any questions about our privacy policies or any other matter, please contact us.
Want further assistance?
Available 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM, Mon - Sat
We aim to respond within 1-2 days
email us at: email@example.com